Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Fluff

I love pumpkin, even when it isn't Thanksgiving!  And so I have come across some great pumpkin recipes that I am dying to try.

This is a great recipe for dipping fruit, graham crackers or anything else that you desire and if you are eating skinny, it is a great snack.  If you use graham crackers you basically have a Pumpkin Chiffon pie!  I have used apples, bananas and graham crackers and they all taste great.

My husband had my father-in-law try this recipe with baby carrots.  I wouldn't recommend this though...I think he was little confused as to what a sweet treat this was, rather than a veggie dip! :)

The entire mixture is only 8 Points+ and so you can create 4 large servings for only 2 Points+ each.  What a bargain if you are counting points!
Pumpkin Fluff
You will need:
  • 8 oz light whipped topping
  • 15 oz can pureed pumpkin
  • 1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
  • pumpkin pie spice to taste
Blend pumpkin, spice and pudding mix.  Fold in whipping cream until blended and chill for an hour or two.  Someone suggested putting it between graham crackers and then freezing it to make a pumpkin ice cream sandwich...yum!

That is it!  You can also put into several small containers and freeze until you are ready to use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment