I based this recipe from several chicken enchilada recipes at sparkrecipes.com and modified it to make it more post-baby friendly with 8 enchiladas at only 5 Points+ each. It turned out great and I will definitely be making this again!
If you like enchiladas, you WILL LOVE these!
Skinny Sour Cream
You will need:
- 8 oz light sour cream
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken breast (canned chicken works too!)
- 1 can Rotel
- 8 low carb tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat mexican cheese blend
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1 cup chopped onions (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix sour cream, cream cheese, soup and cilantro in a sauce pan on medium until heated throughout. Continue to stir until ready to use. Meanwhile, add chicken, Rotel, onion and green chiles in a sprayed cooking pan to mix flavors.
Warm tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften. Spoon 2 tbsp mixture into each tortilla. Top with a sprinkle shredded cheese, roll, and place in a 9 x 13 glass dish.
Spread cream mixture over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.