Monday, December 10, 2012

Party Planning {Printable}

Party Planning can be fun...it can also be very overwhelming and frustrating too if you don't have the right tools.  I have been planning a few parties recently and have felt super unorganized about it and if there is one thing I DO NOT like, it is being unorganized! 

I do love planning parties...the decor, the invitations, the games, etc. but I have been doing more than one at a time which has allowed me to get a little off track.  I tried to find a party printable online, but there just wasn't one that fit my needs or that made a lot of sense. 

And so...I created my own printable to use.  So far, they have been working great!  Click on the links below to download a printable version which can be edited and typed into directly for easy updating and printing.

 
Party Printable #2

I used the Sahlin Studio The Carefree Day scrapbooking kit to design my activity planning worksheets.  You can download this kit for free personal use here:

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment