Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Party Planning #2 {Printable}

More party printables for your use! 

I created some party printables a few months ago when I was planning a baby shower, an anniversary party and a birthday party and needed to keep myself in check and not confused.  After using them for these and other events I found some modifications that I wanted to add to make them more to my liking.

These new printables are more user friendly and allow more options without having to write so much by hand.  You will see what I mean..

AND, these are pdf forms that can actually be edited and printed as a pdf!  You can also save your edits so that you come come back and make changes as you please.  What a time saver...and much easier to read than my sloppy handwriting.  When I have ideas running through my head I am a much faster typist and it is much more legible when I am done!

Click on the links below to download a printable version, which can also be edited before printing.
 
 
 
 I used the Sahlin Studio The Carefree Day scrapbooking kit to design my activity planning worksheets.  You can download this kit for free personal use here:
 
Check out the first party printables post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment